Plovdiv Medical University English
Medical University English
Plovdiv Medical University English in Bulgaria
Plovdiv Medical University Ranking
Plovdiv Medical University Entry Requirements
Plovdiv Medical University Tuition Fees
Plovdiv Medical University Admissions
Plovdiv Medical University Timetable
Plovdiv Medical University Accommodation
Plovdiv Medical University Term Dates
Plovdiv Medical University has four faculties, one department and Medical College:
- Faculty of Medicine: six year program, including 3 year preclinical studies, 2 year clinical disciplines and one-year clinical rotation (internship).
- Faculty of Dental Medicinal: 6 year Masters of Science in Dental medicine and specialization of doctors in dental medicine.
- Faculty of Pharmacy: 5 year pharmaceutical studies leasing to Master of Science in Pharmacy. The program includes also laboratory practical training.
- Faculty of Public Health: 3 year program of Bachelor degree in Health Care Management, 2 year program Master of Health Care Management, Master of Management of Social Activities and Public Health, Master of Public Health and Health Management, 3 year of PhD programs (both part- and full time), postgraduate courses and specialization of medical doctors.
- Languages and Specialized Training Department: Bulgarian language for foreign students, Latin training and Modern European languages (available to university students).
- Medical College: Rehabilitation, Assistant pharmacist, Medical laboratory, radiology, Dental technique, Inspector of Public Health, Inspector nutritionist and food safety, Skin Care programs.
- Medical faculty, Dental faculty and pharmacy offer both programs in English and in Bulgarian languages. All medical diploma from Plovdiv University are valid in EU/EEA and recognised in all over the world.
The lecturers and teachers with long years of professional, research and pedagogical experience, as well as the modern facilities and equipment, are the prerequisites for the excellent theoretical training and development of practical skills in the physicians graduating from Medicaal University of Plovdiv.
Admission to Plovdiv Medical University
The prospective Plovdiv medical student applicant have to submit the following documents on time:
- Varna medical university application form including brief biographical data, educational history and the courses for which the student are applying;
- Copy of Diploma (certificate) of completed secondary education and an academic transcript stating the disciplines studied;
- Document issued by relevant authorities, certifying the right to continue education in higher schools and universities in the country of origin of the secondary school attended by the applicant student;
- Medical (Hearth) certificate issued not earlier than one month prior to application;
Four 4/5 cm photographs (passport size);
- University transcripts (only for medical transfer students);
The diploma, academic transcripts, medical certificate and document certifying the right to continue education in higher schools must be translated into Bulgarian and legalized according to official state directives.
The applicant must have also a good commend of English or Bulgarian (at least B1 level).Otherwise, the University of Medicine of Plovdiv offers one year language course (English or Bulgarian) giving access to medical studies, provided that others requirements are fulfilled.