Study Medicine in Bulgaria in Europe in English
Study Medicine in Bulgaria, Study Dentistry in Bulgaria, Study Veterinary in Europe in Bulgaria, Study Dentistry Abroad in Bulgaria, Guaranteed entry, Student loans to Study medicine, Study medicine in Europe in English, low tuition fee,
Study Medicine in Bulgaria in Europe in English at accredited Universities of Medicine, University of Medicine Plovdiv, University of Medicine of Pleven, University of Medicine of Varna, University of Medicine Sofia, Faculty of Medicine at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Faculty of veterinary Medicine in Stara Zagora, Faculty of Veterinary medicine Sofia Bulgaria in Europe is an excellent option for students, who want to study medicine in Europe.
To study medicine in Europe, most medical universities require at least good grades in Biology and chemistry, other may requires also good grade in Physics and Maths. Mainly to study medicine in Europe in Bulgaria prospective student must have at least 62% in Biology and Chemistry and the average of high school marks must not be below 65%.
Why study medicine in Europe in Bulgaria?
- Admission based on application files (or reasonable entrance exam);
- Once admitted, more chance to become a Doctor: non Numerous Clauses;
- Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, Public Health, etc. in English or Bulgarian;
- Low tuition fees ( 4,800 to 8,000 €/ year) and living cost (approximately 4000 €/ year);
- Student Loans (Financial aid) from Bulgarian affiliated financial institutions;
2 annual intakes: February and October;
- Preparatory course in English or Bulgarian language for those who need to improve their language level or scientific basis for university medical study;
- Master, Residency (specialisation), PhD available after getting primary medical degree;
- Bulgaria being EU/EEA member, Fully recognized Medical Degree in Europe and worldwide;
- Increases career prospects, new Language Skills and Cultural Diversification;
- Strengthens adaptability, communication and team building skills;
- Independence (Opportunity for self-discovery and personal growth;
Application for admission to study medicine in Europe in Bulgaria in Europe
Application for admission to study medicine in Europe in Bulgaria may differ from different universities of medicine and between EU/EEA and Switzerland and non EU/EEA and Switzerland students. Some Universities of medicine may organize entrance test (biology, chemistry, physics and/or English for finally enrolment.
Application requirement to study medicine in Europe in Bulgaria:
- Application form including brief biographical data, educational history and the courses for which they are applying;
- Diploma (a copy) of completed secondary education with an academic transcript stating the disciplines studied;
- Document issued by relevant authorities, certifying the right to continue education in higher schools and universities in the country of origin of the secondary school attended by the applicant;
- Health certificate issued not earlier than one month prior to application and verified in the county from which the candidate is applying;
- Six 4/5 cm photographs;
The diploma, academic transcript and health certificate must be translated into Bulgarian and legalized according to official state directives.
Study medicine in Europe: Medical tuition fee in Bulgaria:
English Medical Programs in Europe in Bulgaria
To study medicine in Europe- Bulgaria in English, prospective students can choose to study general medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health management, veterinary medicine, etc.
Study medicine in Europe in Bulgaria in English:
Study integrated Bachelor and Master program of Medicine in English in Romania, 6-year program: 3-year preclinical studies, 3 years clinical studies, leading to qualification of “Master in Medicine” and the professional qualification of “Master physician”.
Study Dentistry in Europe in Bulgaria in English:
Study integrated Bachelor and Master program of Dentistry in English in Romania, 6-year program: 3-year preclinical studies, 3 years clinical studies, leading to professional qualification of Doctor of dentistry.
Study Pharmacy in Europe in Bulgaria in English:
Study Bachelor of Pharmacy in Bulgaria in English: 5 year program
Study Public Health Management in Europe in Bulgaria in English:
Study Bachelor of Public Health Management in English in Bulgaria: 3 year program, leading to professional qualification manager of health care and practice lecturer,
Study Master of Public Health Management in English in Bulgaria: 2 year program;
Studying medicine in Europe in Bulgaria gives more universities or post universities medical programs in Bulgarian language. University medical student can choose among Medical university studies in Bulgarian as long program conducing to a Master degree in Medicine or a short medical study program, conducing to a bachelor degree. There is also a large offer of postgraduate study in medicine in Bulgaria in Bulgarian language.